General Engineer (Reserve Technician)
Shenzhen / full-time / 15 people / technical secondary school, technical and above
1. Mechanical cabinets, sheet metal structural parts, transmission mechanisms, etc.
2. Assembly, wiring, and wiring of electrical cabinets and cabinets;
3. Production materials collection, material distribution and logistics package services;
4. Complete the work tasks assigned by the superior.
1. Academic qualifications and professional requirements: secondary school education, technical secondary school or above, electrical and electronic \ electromechanical integration \ electrical automation \ logistics priority to consider;
2. Qualification certificate: clamp certificate \ electrician certificate \ forklift certificate priority;
3. Work experience: One year working experience in mechanical structure, transmission, aerodynamic structure assembly, electrical wiring, wiring assembly or logistics service. A large equipment factory or non-standard automation work experience is preferred.
4. Knowledge and skills: understand the basic principles of machinery, electrical, can read the assembly drawings
5. Personal qualities: Active work, hard work, obedience to work arrangements, strong team spirit, and strong communication skills.