1. Participate in the development and design of products, complete the 3D drawings of products or design drawings of spare parts according to the arrangement of the project team, write review materials, and formulate bills of materials and product specifications;
2. Assist in the assembly and debugging of general-purpose products, follow-up the processing, production, and production process control of equipment, equipment optimization and post-maintenance support;
3, finishing design drawings and filing and standardization;
4. Participate in and follow-up on new R&D projects, project design, management review, document data management;
5. Follow-up preparation of installation instructions and operating instructions after equipment upgrade.
6. Work plan formulation and progress report submission and reporting.
1, Education: Bachelor degree or above
2, professional requirements: mechanical design, mechanical and electrical integration, automation related professional;
3. More than three years experience in non-standard automation and automation equipment development, capable of independent mechanical design and program planning;
4, skill requirements:
a, Proficiency in using Office, autoCAD, Solidworks and other tools;
b、Proficient in pneumatic technology, machining technology, metal materials and heat treatment, non-metallic material properties and applications;
c. Proficient in the standard application of various institutions such as bearings, screw rods, linear slides, etc.;
d. Understand various sensing and application, stepping and servo selection applications;
e. Familiar with the national standards for mechanical drawing, the drawings are clearly expressed; skilled in all kinds of tolerance coordination and the use of shape and position tolerances;
5, personal requirements: good communication skills, honest and trustworthy, able to work hard, good team spirit, innovation ability;